Troika Community Manager
Troika Labs is looking to hire a talented NFT Community Manager to help launch Troika Media Group (NASDAQ:TRKA) into the Metaverse.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building tools to help brands adopt Web3/blockchain technology. In this role, you will be responsible for developing marketing strategies related to the crypto/NFT space, tracking and managing active marketing campaigns, monitoring and managing social channels (Discord, Twitter, Telegram, and Instagram), and attending strategy calls.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with marketing NFTs, Cryptocurrency, analytics tools, and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Set go-to-market strategy for feature launches, major NFT listings, and new market entry.
- Maintain a current understanding of customer preferences, competitor offerings, and market trends.
- Work closely with Product Managers to create positioning and messaging that resonate with the target audience.
- Communicate and coordinate proactively among Marketing, Product, Business Development, Design, Customer Support, and major artist partners to continuously improve how we market our existing feature set.
- Develop an analytical framework to measure and report on the performance of product marketing initiatives.
- Work and coordinate with teams in rolling out and executing campaigns and strategies.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, etc.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
High School (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience
- Demonstrated portfolio of creative work
- Extensive knowledge of Twitter and Instagram
- Familiarity with basic design principles
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem solving attitude
- Ability to work and collaborate with a team of developers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written)
Troika is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Troika is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
- $60-80k salary range
- Community Manager, Troika Labs
- Full-Time (40 hours)
- Healthcare coverage
- Equity package