Troika Creative Strategist
Troika Labs is looking to hire a talented Creative Strategist to help launch Troika Media Group (NASDAQ:TRKA) into the Metaverse.
We are currently searching for a person with a creative mind who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content. Creative Strategists will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
To be a successful Creative Strategist, you should have exceptional writing, design, and research skills and the ability to adapt to the varying needs of your clients or companies. You should be punctual, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
High School (or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or related field
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as Finance, Cryptocurrency, Digital Assets, NFT’s, and the Metaverse
- Experience with project management tools such as Trello and Asana
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivated
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience
- Receptiveness to feedback
- Willingness to meet deadlines
Troika is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Troika is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
- $60-80k salary range
- Creative Strategist, Troika Labs
- Full-Time (40 hours)
- Healthcare coverage
- Equity package