Troika iOS Developer
Troika IO is looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to help launch Troika Media Group (NASDAQ:TRKA) into the Metaverse.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building tools to help brands adopt Web3/blockchain technology. In this role, you will be responsible for tools that interface with a wide variety of systems over multiple protocols running on multiple platforms. They will work closely and collaboratively with management and our developer leads to help integrate Apple tools into Troika.
- Experience developing applications and tools for OS X or iOS
- Experience developing 3D games or working with 3D graphics
- Comfortable working with AppKit and UIKit
- Ability to rapidly mock up proposed user experiences and interactions
- Exposure working with camera or sensor data (e.g. from motion, touch, light, or proximity sensors)
- Ability to quickly learn new development environments and APIs
- Comfortable with rapid context switching among several projects
- Strong C and object-oriented programming skills
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must be self directed, analytical, and work well in a team environment
BS/MS in CS/CE (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience
- Demonstrated portfolio of released applications on the App store or Android
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem solving attitude
- Ability to work and collaborate with a team of developers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written)
Experience designing and creating APIs is a plus Experience working with poorly documented, or undocumented, APIs is a plus Experience with basic networking APIs is a plus Experience collaborating with QA teams Experience with simple database technologies (e.g. Laravel).
Troika is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Troika is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
- $80-110k salary range
- iOS Developer, Troika IO
- Full-Time (40 hours)
- Healthcare coverage
- Equity package